Monday, June 29, 2015

Lace and pastel blue







This has to be my favorite top of all time! When i nee a elegant black top i always choose this one! It's from Style Moi and you can find it here. This amazing skirt makes me feel like Cinderella, every time i wear a floaty pastel skirt i always remember Cinderella, this one is so gorgeous, love so much the length, because i'm always looking for below the knee skirts but somehow i just find knee length or a little above the knee ones, so this one just has the perfect length for me and the color is one of my favorites, it's from Chic Wish and you can find it here. This shoes were DIY by me, those were a completely plain almond toe pair of heels but i added the lace, i just wanted a pair of lace up hells and in 5 min i had one! so easy, just pierced the shoes with a belt piercing thing (haha have no idea what to call that little metal instrument to pierce belts) and add a long pair of laces. 




Want to show you this flat iron from Irresistible Me for such a long time! Well i thought i had a good flat iron before, but i was completely mistaken! First time i put my hands in this beauty i was amazed! It literally goes from 0 to 230 degrees in under 20 seconds (usually it takes under 10 seconds) it slips throw my hair so quickly and in one passage i can make my hair completely straight or make the cutest curls, i actually use flat irons to make my sort of messy waves/curls, just how i show you in the previous pics, i make a pony tail and grab little pieces of hair to make the curls. If i want messier curls i grab more hair if i want more tight ones i grab just a few. You can find this Iron here, i'm completely in love, is by far the best iron i've ever tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment