Friday, January 27, 2017

Plaid coat










Do you remember the days where i wore plaid non stop? Sometimes i just kinda miss it! There is something so nostalgic about plaid i think it always looks old and vintage and i love that.
I have so many plaid in my wardrobe but i noticed that i didn't had a great plaid coat, so i had to have a plaid coat to wear this winter. This one is so so cute, love how the plaid is not to "strong" just a simple and casual plaid coat. The coat is from SheIn and you can find it here.
Plaid looks amazing with so many different things, i personally love to add some to my all back outfits, but i also love it when paired with vintage denim and a plain white tee, i'm also a fan of mixing plaid because i don't see plaid as a print i see it more as a fabric, a versatile texture.
I'm also wearing my VIPme bag, find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment