Thursday, April 13, 2017

Black, silver and denim.







Finally is spring and i can wear outfits like this!
Cropped flare jeans are my favorite lately, just because they can be much more chic than skinny or mom jeans, and they show the shoe a little bit more.
Here i'm wearing a pair of jeans from Dresslily, you can find them here. I love the dark color of the jeans.
I really like to wear black with dark jeans, silky tops + leather jackets are my fav combo.
The perspex heel trend is one of my obsessions, this gorgeous barely there sandals are from Ego.
And off course i had to finish the look with a watch, i can't live without my watches ;)
The is the classic black and silver from Daniel and the cuff matches it perfectly. 
You can still use my discount code for 15% off at Daniel Wellington: “HOLY-NIGHTS”
Hope you like this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment